(1) It was truly kind of the hairdresser to come to my house with his bonny male assistant .(2) After that he said his client left the education system and got a job as an assistant manager of a clothes shop in the town.(3) I find that the assistant manager or floor supervisor is a good person to pick on in large or chain stores.(4) She returned to the store and, with the help of a more sympathetic assistant , found a wig she liked.(5) His special interest was dermatology in which he held an appointment as clinical assistant .(6) She is also a part-qualified accountant and trained assistant care home manager.(7) Julie had to give up work as a school support assistant because she is afraid to leave her son alone in the house.(8) We spoke to an assistant manager, but he refused to comment or give his name.(9) He has years of experience as an assistant manager and is very eager to take the next step.(10) an assistant manager(11) The equally sheepish assistant fiddled with the mouse and looked blankly at the screen.(12) We've got a good team, and we've got two good assistant coaches as well so they can probably take a bit of credit.(13) To restart the project we had to formally request permission from the assistant director.(14) He's signed other strikers and there's an assistant manager who will have his own views on things.(15) the managing director and his assistant(16) The former care assistant said the aerobics was having a positive effect on her attitude to the illness.
(1) shop assistant :: 점원
(2) sales assistant :: 판매원
(3) assistant manager :: 대리
(4) personal assistant :: 개인 비서
(5) assistant director :: 조감독
(6) assistant professor :: 조교수
(7) research assistant :: 연구 조교
(8) teaching assistant :: 조교
(9) dental assistant :: 치과 조수
(10) office assistant :: 사무 보조
1. helper ::
2. deputy ::
3. second-in-command ::
4. second ::
5. number two ::
7. aide ::
8. attendant ::
9. mate ::
10. apprentice ::
11. junior ::
12. auxiliary ::
13. subordinate ::
14. hired hand ::
15. hired help ::
17. sidekick ::
18. body man ::
19. gofer ::
20. adjunct ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to be a magician's ASSISTANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
An ASSISTANT gunman?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
' title='Stop treating me
lik e I\'m lik e your assistant.
' style='width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;' loading='lazy'>
Stop treating me
lik e I'm lik e your ASSISTANT.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Four hostiles approaching.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I just wanna stop in, say hi to my boyfriend,
and meet his new ASSISTANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Korean Dictionary: assistant
Meaning and definitions of assistant, translation in Korean
language for assistant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of assistant in Korean and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'assistant'
What assistant means in Korean, assistant meaning
in Korean, assistant
definition, examples and pronunciation
of assistant in Korean language.