Noun(1) approximately the last 10,000 years
Adjective(1) new(2) of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
(1) a recent case(2) One of the most popular presidents in recent memory is about to commit a cardinal sin.(3) There have been a number of other incidents of racial abuse in the area in recent weeks.(4) she denied it in a recent interview(5) according to a recent survey(6) The reason for this mistaken notion can be traced to the events of our recent past.(7) a recent book(8) he was dismayed at recent decisions(9) The idea is to help pupils continue the steady progress they have made in recent years.(10) In the wake of the food scares of recent years the organic message is hitting home.(11) there have been recent changes in prices(12) In recent years there has been a lot of money spent in Winchester by the county council.(13) My research in recent years has begun to come up with some of the answers for this.(14) the most recent earthquake was in Japan(15) it's a relatively recent phenomenon(16) her most recent film
(1) in recent years :: 최근 몇 년 동안
(2) recent years :: 최근 몇 년
(3) recent past :: 가까운 과거
(4) recent developments :: 최근 개발
(5) in recent times :: 최근에
(6) recent trends :: 최근 동향
(7) recent times :: 최근
(8) recent year :: 최근 년
(9) in the recent past :: 최근 과거에
(10) in the recent years :: 최근 몇 년 동안
1. new ::
2. not long past ::
3. late ::
recent, recenter, recentest, recently, recentness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A RECENT state of affairs.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
and there's no report
of any RECENT activity.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
based on your RECENT activities,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Have you suffered
a RECENT blow to the head?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
I wanna hear
the most RECENT thing you wrote.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Korean Dictionary: recent
Meaning and definitions of recent, translation in Korean
language for recent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of recent in Korean and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'recent'
What recent means in Korean, recent meaning
in Korean, recent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of recent in Korean language.